JK SET Notification The JK SLET Notification 2024 is expected to be released in the first or second week of December, and the exam will be administered offline as a paper-and-pencil test (PPT). Postgraduate degree completion is a requirement for applicants. Selection of the top candidates will be based on written exam performance merit, applicant status, and document verification. Only the institutions and colleges in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, where the qualifying applicants have completed their SET, would accept their applications for the position of Assistant Professor or Lecturer. Anyone qualified and eager to apply for this test may do so online at the official website.
JKSET Exam Date
The JKSET official website, http://set.uok.edu.in/, published the 2024 JKSET Application Form. The State Eligibility Test for Jammu and Kashmir is known as JKSET 2024. The University of Kashmir will oversee the state-level examination, JK SET 2024. The test is open to applicants interested in working as assistant professors at the various colleges and institutions in Jammu and Kashmir. 38 topics will have SET exams administered by the University of Jammu (Nodal Agency). Candidates who meet the requirements can apply for the test online by registering. In one post, we have included all the information on the JK SET 2024 most recent revisions, including the application form, fees, eligibility requirements, exam dates, and how to apply.
JK SET 2024 Short Details
|Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JKSET)
|Master’s Degree Courses
|First I – 1¼ HoursFirst II – 1¼ HoursSecond III – 2½ Hours
|First I – 100
First II – 100
Second III – 150
|J&K SET Agency, University of Kashmir,
RBA/ALC – 800
SC/ST/PWD/CGB – 600
Jammu And Kashmir State Eligibility Test, Also known As JKSET 2024,
|Name of the Exam
|(JK SET) Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test
|University of Kashmir
|Master’s Degree or Equivalent
|Mode of application
|Online mode (computer-based)
|Official Website address
|www.kashmiruniversity.net (or set.uok.edu.in)
How do I complete the JK SET Application form?
- Navigate to the Official Website and locate the Online Registration and Application Form link.
- Click the link and complete the registration process before proceeding.
- After successfully registering, proceed to complete the online application form.
- Provide all required information, including name, address, contact information, educational background, etc.
- Next, upload a scanned copy of a recent photograph and signature in passport size.
- Include the application form and application fee with your submission.
- The application fee will be paid online using Net banking, a debit card, or a credit card.
- After submitting the application form, print a copy of the structure and the fee receipt for future reference.