The Punjab SET, also known as the Punjab State Eligibility Test, is organized through the Punjab State Organisation to appoint those who can be assigned to the position of Assistant Professor or to offer them JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in the colleges and universities of Punjab State. The Punjab State Organisation will soon organise an entrance exam named the Punjab State Eligibility Test for these hardworking students who are willing to get appointed for the Assistant Professor post or offer JRF (Junior Research Fellowship). There are specifics on the Punjab set: the exam date, application form requirements, educational requirements, online notification, etc.
Punjab PSET Exam Date
The administrative body for the Punjab SET (State Eligibility Test) is the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab (SCERT, Punjab). This test aims to select applicants for Assistant Professor and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) positions in colleges and the Punjab State University. Numerous applicants take the test for this position each year. Candidates can fill out the application online by going to the designated website. The candidates receive this position based on the eligibility requirements. Applicants will receive comprehensive information about the Punjab SET application form schedule, eligibility requirements, application form filling method, etc., through this page.
Punjab SET Notification 2024 Details
|Punjab State Eligibility Test 2024
|Level of Exam
|Punjab Public Service Commission
|Issue of Notification
|Post-graduation or its equivalent
|Examination conducted on
Application Fee and Payment
|General / EWS
|SC/ST / / PWD
- The fee may be paid through Payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab SET 2024
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Check Full Details Official Notification PDF
Important Dates for Punjab SET 2024
|Issue of Notification
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Online Application
|Last Date for Online Application
|Date of Uploading of Admit Cards
|Dates of Examination
|Declaration of Answer Key
|Declaration of Results
Applying for Punjab SET 2024
- You may get the Punjab SET application form on the official website (http://www.ssapunjab.org/scert/).
- Complete the application form on the Punjab state website.
- Complete the required fields with essential information to register them.
- Click “Apply here for Punjab SET Exam” on the official website after finishing registration.
- Pay registration costs online or through challan.
- Print the receipt after paying the application cost.