How can I update my address in an Indian bank? How can an Indian Bank change an address? Indian Bank is one of the most well-known banks in India. who today has branches all over India.
Change Of Address In Indian Bank Account Form
Account holders of Indian Bank can now very easily update their registered address with the Indian Bank for any reason. We discussed Indian Bank me address changing Information in full in this article.
What is required in order to update your address with Indian Bank?
- Account Number – You need to be aware of your account’s full account number. Your passbook contains the account number.
- Account Holder’s Entire Name – You must be aware of the account holder’s complete name.
- Customer ID – You need to be aware of your Indian bank account’s Customer ID.
- The PAN card number, which is associated with the account, must be known.
- Address Evidence – Together with the Indian Bank address change form, you must include a document proving your address.
- A passport-sized photograph.
What paperwork is needed when changing your address on your Indian bank account? You must provide the Indian Bank with a photocopy of any one document from the list below when changing your address on your account.
- driving license.
- Voting Card.
- Aadhar card.
- Marriage Certificate. (In which there is an identity proof in the name of your husband or wife)
- Any official valid document in which your address is mentioned.
- Your verified address certificate by any private limited or public limited company.
- Electricity Bill/Telephonic Bill/Postpaid Mobile Bill.
- LIC policy and its receipt.
- Indian Bank account/credit card statement or first page of passbook.
- Bill of a municipality.
- Ration card.
- NREGA job card.
- If you live in a village or a small town, you can take a valid letter of address proof from any government recognized officer like Gramsevak, Talathi or any other government recognized officer.
How can I update my address in an Indian bank? How can an Indian Bank change an address?
The Indian Bank Address cannot currently be changed online. You must rectify this by going to the nearby Indian Bank location.
- Print out the Indian Bank address change form by downloading it to your computer at https://www.Indian BankIndian Bank.in/.
- Next, correctly fill out the form with all of your information, including your customer ID, account holder name, and PAN card number.
- Choose “I desire to alter my address/contact data as below” from the list of options below.
- Now, properly type your new address, including the details of your apartment number, building name, and city.
- This form also asks for your current mobile number and email address. (You can modify your mobile number or email address in this form as well.
- Now provide your legal name and signature as they appear on your Indian Bank registration.
- Provide the complete name of the document you will soon submit as Address Proof.
- Finally, put a Xerox of the address proof with the form and sign where it asks you to. (Be sure to sign the xerox copy of the address verification.
- Paste your passport-size photo into the form at this point. (And sign the form on half of the photo and the other half of the photo.)
- Provide the form to the forest officer at the local Indian Bank branch.
- The Indian Bank representative will check all of your data.
- You old address will be changed within 5 days of submitting the form to the Indian Bank.
By filling out a form, you may quickly alter the address of your Indian Bank account.
In this essay, we have covered Indian Bank me Address changing Information in great depth. Please ask us by leaving a comment below if you have any questions about this post or encounter any difficulties while carrying out these instructions.