Dear applicants, we will cover all the most recent information about the upcoming Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Recruitment 2024 in this post. Soon, the eagerly anticipated Tamil Nadu Police SI Notification 2024. This page is for all aspiring police officers. Additionally, you may exchange useful information, ask questions, and receive clarification from other candidates. The most recent information on recruiting Tamil Nadu Police constables is available here.
TN Police SI Notification 2024
A recruitment notice for the employment of Sub Inspector positions in the Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police departments has been published by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB). Starting March 2024, applicants will be encouraged to submit online applications for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2024. As this is the starting date to apply, you are advised to submit your candidature as soon as possible because the institution will only be accepting these till the last date to apply which is April 2024.
TN Police SI Recruitment 2024 Details
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Police Upcoming|
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services|
Recruitment Board: TNUSRB
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Police SI Recruitment 2024
Age Limit –
- Minimum –20Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
Selection Process –
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview / Document Verification
Education Qualification –
- The Candidate Should Complete the 12th recognised by the State Government
Application Fee Structure –
For General/ OBC Category
For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
Starting Date of Online
Ending Date of Online
How to Fill the Online Application of TN Police SI Recruitment 2024.
- The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board’s official website can be accessed at www.tnusrbonline.org to start the application process.
- You may also click the following link as an alternative. In the TNUSRB registration, create a new ID.
- Start by completing your TNUSRB SI online application form after creating an account successfully.
- Complete the application form with all the necessary information accurately and without any mistakes.
- Next, upload the necessary documents together with your photo and signature.
- After paying the application fee, you will have successfully applied for this position.