RPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Date, Eligibility Criteria, and Vacancy 2024 for Drug Inspector in Rajasthan, RPSC In 2024, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission will hire a drug tester. On the RPSC website, interested people can learn more about the qualifications, pay scale, application date, and exam timetable. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced openings for Drug Inspector 2024, just like every year. This time, however, the pay has doubled, which is an excellent chance for people looking for jobs.
Rajastha Drug Inspector Notification
RPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has agreed to pay for the Recruitment 2024. The free job alert page for Shiva Jobs only shows the most basic Salary of Drug inspector 2024. To figure out the gross pay for the RPSC Rajasthan Drug inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, candidates must figure out or check the other employee’s pay stubs at the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Drugs Control Department, Health & Family welfare Department
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|Drug inspector vacancy 2024
|Application last date:
|Within 30 days
|Government jobs for 10th pass, 12th pass, graduate government jobs, and engineer government jobs
|Drug inspector Exam Date:
|RPSC Rajasthan Official website
|Rajasthan Government Jobs 2024
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for RPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check RPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to apply for the RPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 online
- Go to the main page.
- Click “RPSC Application Form” on the site.
- Click “New Registration” and fill out the form with your details.
- Fill out the code and click the “Register” button.
- After you sign up, go to the “login” page.
- After logging in, fill out all the needed forms, send any files you need, and pay the application fee.
- Double-check everything you sent in.