Through the Odisha PEO Recruitment 2024, the Panchayati Raj Department of the Odisha Government will hire employees. Unemployed applicants may now apply for state government positions through the Panchayati Raj Department of the Odisha Government. Before the deadline, interested applicants can apply for the Panchayat Executive Officer position. They should also obtain the OSSSC PEO test curriculum and study diligently for the 2024 OSSSC PEO exam.
OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2024
To fill Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) and Junior Assistant (JA) positions for 2024, the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has announced The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission successfully held the OSSSC PEO Exam 2024, which covered the Panchayat Executive Officer and Junior Assistant positions. The OSSSC PEO Skill Test 2024 will take place in October, 2024, and the written test results were released on September 2024. Please read the entire post since we have covered all the information about the OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2024 in this part.
OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 Details
|Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
|Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) & Junior Assistant (JA)
|Mode of Apply
|PEO Salary Scale
|Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Pay Matrix Level 5)
|Year of Notification
|Govt Jobs in Odisha
|OSSSC PEO Syllabus
|OSSSC PEO Exam Date & Admit Card
|Type of Job
|Permanent Government Job
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC PEO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for OSSSC PEO 2024 Exam
|To Check OSSSC PEO 2024 Schedule
OSSSC PEO 2024 Important Links
|Notice 1 Notice 2
|Peo & Ja Post Increase Notice
How to Apply for the OSSSC PEO Notification 2024
- Access the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission’s official website at www.osssc.gov.in.
- Select “Login” or “Apply Online” from the menu on the top right of the webpage.
- Select “Notification No. 2024, OSSSC date. Invitation of Online Application for Panchayat Executive Officer & Junior Assistant Posts” from the list of options that appears.
- The OSSSC PEO Application Form 2024 is shown on a new page that appears on the screen.
- Begin completing the registration form by entering all necessary personal and academic information.
- Submit the requested papers and pay the application fee.
- View the application form before submitting it.
- Download the application form for future use.