The Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS 12th Class) board is the appropriate body responsible for publishing the MPSOS 12th Class exam schedules for class twelve. Two times a year, the MPSOS 12th Class authorities hold this test. The first part generally takes place in June each year. On the other hand, plans are provisionally made for the second phase to occur in December. Once the schedule for the class of 2024 is out, you may view it on the MPSOS 12th Class website. The timetable will soon be available for download on the board’s official website, mpsos.nic.in, for those who intend to take the test.
MPSOS 12th Final Exam Date
The available PDF format test schedule contains crucial information like the exam date, instructions critical to students, exam durations, and other vital elements. All applicants are urged to get a copy of the timetable as soon as it is available so they are informed of the schedule and routine and can plan accordingly. Read this entire text until the conclusion for more detailed information regarding the MPSOS 12th Class Time Table 2024.
MPSOS Time Table 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Board
|Madhya Pradesh State
Open School- (MPSOS)
|Class 12th / HSC
|MPSOS 12th Class
|Madhya Pradesh State
|MPSOS 12th Class Time Table 2024
|MPSOS Exam Dates 2024
How to Download the Class 12th Time Table for 2024: The test schedule will soon be available on the MPSOS’ official primary page, www.mpsos.nic.in, for candidates applying for the annual exams. Candidates should follow the guidelines below to get the MPSOS Class 12th Time Table in a PDF file from the website. The following steps:
- First, visit www.mpsos.nic.in to access the Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) official online page.
- Click MPSOS Class XII and Class X Exam Scheme 2024 on the home page, then select the exam dates section.
- Choose the class and year you wish to learn the test schedule for.
- Once you click the submit tab, the test schedule will appear on the screen according to the courses.
- Print a copy of the exam schedule for the relevant course after downloading, saving, and taking out the schedule.