Toll-free number for Central Bank of India balance inquiries Do you have a Central Bank of India account? Do you regularly check your account balance? How can I see my account’s available balance? The conventional ways to verify your account’s available balance are to print a passbook, use a debit or ATM card, or log on to internet banking.
CBI Bank Balance Check
Traditional methods of balancing inquiry have several drawbacks. It’s possible that some account holders won’t be able to use the services. To use internet banking services to check the balance online, you must have access to the internet.
CBI Bank Balance Check Number
But as technology advanced, the bank provided consumers with a toll-free hotline. Account holders can call the toll-free number to verify their account’s balance. The toll-free hotline makes it possible to promptly and cost-free check your balance.
Steps for Using Central Bank of India’s Toll-Free Number to Check Your Balance
- The Central Bank of India has established a toll-free hotline (9555244442) for the purpose of requesting balance information.
- Use your registered cellphone number to call the Central bank’s toll-free number.
- After two or three rings, end the call to prevent an automatic disconnect.
- A little while later, you’ll get an SMS.
- To learn more about your account’s available balance, open the SMS.
- The service is available 24/7 from any location in India.
The call to the bank or network service provider is free of charge. The simplest technique to gather information about the available amount in your bank account is through the central bank of India’s missed call service. By using the service, you may easily and quickly obtain the information.
The central bank’s micro statement number, 9555144441, can be called to obtain information on the latest five transactions. Simply place a missed call, and within 2-4 seconds, account transaction data will be transmitted to your registered cellphone. So, call the numbers listed above to quickly check your CBI account’s balance.