Indian Bank offers its clients the Block Unblock Credit Card service. The Indian Bank blocks or unblocks Credit cards. As a result of the Swadeshi movement, the bank was established in 1907 and currently has 2819 branches across India.
How to Block Indian Bank Credit Card
Visit your local Indian Bank office or their website at www.indianbank.in if you want to take advantage of other banking services like a Block Credit card or request a new checkbook.
Asian Bank Card blocking or unblocking Indian Bank allows its customers to lock or unlock their credit cards in case of theft or other problems. Call the number below from the registered mobile phone of the consumer to request this service to block credit cards:
The credit card risks being used fraudulently if it is discovered. The person has the right to withdraw your entire account balance. I blocked my credit card the day I realized I’d misplaced it. Simply adding or blocking the missing card will prevent abuse. For banning a credit card that has been stolen, Indian Bank offers numerous methods. So, let’s start with the Indian Bank credit card blocking process.
How can I disable my credit card at Indian Bank?
I’ve outlined 4 ways to ban an Indian Bank credit card below. You may easily block the credit card with the aid of these techniques.
Bank in India block. Call the toll-free number and use your credit card.
- Calling the toll-free hotline available around the clock will allow you to request the blocking of your credit card.
- Call the U.S. toll-free number 180042500000 using your registered mobile number.
- You must follow the IVR rules to speak with a customer service agent.
- By making a complaint, you can block your credit card.
- You must provide the executive with the correct information.
- Credit cards will be blocked after confirmation.
- A confirmation message with the case number will arrive on your registered mobile device.
Email-based banning of Indian Bank credit cards
- You can send a request to ban a credit card.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary account, card, and account holder information.
- Once the credit card has been banned, the bank will email you to let you know.
Using online banking to block a credit card
- On your PC or smartphone, visit the Indian Bank website.
- Official Indian Bank Website
- Click “Net Banking,” then, on the next screen, enter your User ID and Password to log in.
- Click “Block Credit Card” on the home screen.
- After choosing your credit card number and why you want to block someone, click the block option.
IndoASIS app credit card blocking?
- Visit the Play Store to get the IndOASIS mobile app.
- Open the app, then log in using your account details.
- Create a password for the app.
- After registering, enter the mPIN to access the app.
- Choose “Cards” from the drop-down menu on the main menu.
- On the screen, select “Block Card”.
- Currently, choose “Lock this” from the card options.
- Verify that the warning text checkbox is selected on the new screen.
- Next, choose Lock from the menu.
With the help of this instruction, you may now ban your Indian Bank credit card.
Contact the TMD/ATM Section at the following telephone numbers.
- Ph. 044-25279897,
- or National Toll Free No.1800 425 00 000
- or email-: email@example.com
- email-: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Bank Customer Care Phone||1800 425 00 000|
|Bank Customer Care Emailemail@example.com|