How To Block & Apply For A Replacement IDBI Bank Credit Card: The first thing you should do if your credit card disappears is get it blocked, then report it lost or stolen.
How to Block IDBI Credit Card
Credit card blocking is the most effective way to reduce the possibility of fraudulent transactions on your account. Four alternatives are available from IDBI Bank to block an IDBI Credit Card in the event of loss or theft.
There are several ways to block your IDBI Bank credit card.
- Using IDBI Bank’s online banking
- By using IDBI Bank’s phone banking
- Using the mobile app for IDBI Bank
- Through Visiting The IDBI Bank Branch
- First, go to the official IDBI Bank website and sign in to your net banking account using your username and password.
- Click on the credit cards tab and the credit card host listing from the available menu bar. When using net banking, you may see the registered credit cards.
- First, choose the card you want to block, then decide why.
- To validate your transaction password entry, click Submit.
- Dial the toll-free number for customer service, and when the IVR asks for it, enter your four-digit Personal Identification Number.
- To ban your IDBI credit card, follow the instructions given by the IVR.
- You can opt to send an SMS to the bank in the following format rather than making a phone call:
- Text Block to 5676777 with the customer ID.
App for smartphones:
- Sign in with your Net Banking credentials to your mobile banking account.
- Select Credit Card Hotlisting from the menu.
- Next, add other pertinent information, such as the expiration date and credit card number.
- Press “Submit.”
Branch of IDBI Bank
- Take the credit card block application from the counter at the IDBI Bank branch closest to you.
- Complete the form and deliver it to the local bank branch.
Is there a charge to change a card?
Yes, the IDBI Bank charges a 100 rupee card replacement cost.
What is the IDBI Bank’s toll-free customer service number?
The IDBI Bank has a toll-free customer service number available 24/7 at 1800-226-9999.
Is it possible to temporarily ban my IDBI credit card?
It is possible to temporarily block your credit card by logging into your Netbanking account and selecting the “manage card” option.
Does SMS Banking allow me to ban my credit card?
You can send an SMS with the text “Block Customer ID>” to 5676777.