Receive Free Job Alerts for Career Opportunities at the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission and Apply Online at appsc.gov.in. Candidates looking for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Hiring Notification may get it all here. Applicants may view the minimum educational qualifications, upper and lower age limitations, job location, and application process for Arunachal Pradesh PSC posts. Please visit the websites below to learn more about the additional qualifying conditions.
Arunachal PSC Drug Inspector Notification
APPSC Arunachal Pradesh Drug Inspector Vacancy 2024, Arunachal Pradesh PSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a job advertisement to recruit drug inspectors in 2024. By reading the job notice, interested applicants may learn more about the eligibility requirements, remuneration, selection criteria, curriculum, and exam deadlines for the 2024 APPSC Arunachal Pradesh Drug inspector post. The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has posted opportunities for drug inspectors for 2024, as it does every year. Still, because the pay for these posts has improved, job seekers have an excellent opportunity.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Drugs Control Department, Health & Family welfare Department
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Drug inspector vacancy 2024
|Application last date:
|Within 30 days
|Government jobs for 10th pass, 12th pass, graduate government jobs, and engineer government jobs
|Drug inspector Exam Date:
|APPSC Arunachal Pradesh Official website
|Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check Arunachal Pradesh PSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Online.
- Go to the official website, such as appsc.gov.in, or click on the link to the Arunachal Pradesh PSC online application we supplied on this page.
- Check the advertisement specifications on the career/recruiting website to ensure your profile meets all of the requirements.
- Click on the link to the online application.
- Complete the application form completely, including Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/Mailing Address, Phone Number, and Education Information.
- Upload/attach any required documents, such as a grade sheet, proof of age, an address, an experience letter, etc.
- After that, you must pay the application cost, if applicable.
- Finally, submit the application form by clicking the submit button.
- Print a copy of the application for future reference.