APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Deadline, Eligibility Criteria, and APPSC Drug Inspector Openings in 2024 The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission advertised a drug inspector position in 2024. Visit the APPSC website to discover more about the eligibility qualifications, salary rate, application deadline, and exam schedule. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) declared a vacancy for a Drug Inspector in 2024, as it does yearly. However, the APPSC increased the salary of the Drug Inspector this year, presenting a fantastic opportunity for prospective hopefuls.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification
APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment If a candidate meets the qualifications, he or she may apply for the official APPSC notification. This page contains information on the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2024 Notification, APPSC Recruitment 2024 Online Application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APPSC Admit Card 2024, Syllabus, and much more.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Section Officer, Sub-Inspector, and Officer
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Aspirants must have a certificate or degree of graduation or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute or board.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For general and OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Check the APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
|To Check APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Fill the Online Application for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024.
- Go to the official website of the APPSC.
- If you haven’t already, click the “One-Time Registration” button to register.
- Fill in the blanks, then upload and submit the relevant papers. You will receive the APPSC ID via email or phone.
- Go to the APPSC Drug Inspector Post 2024 Recruitment page and apply.
- Log in using your APPSC ID and date of birth.
- Please fill up the APPSC Drug Inspector Post Application Form and submit it with the application fee.
- Finally, submit the form and print it.