In order to offer easy services to its consumers, United Bank of India is aggressively implementing digital banking services. United Bank has previously launched a number of electronic and digital banking services, including net banking, mobile banking, and debit card services, in an effort to increase client satisfaction. Moreover,
UBI Balance Check
The bank has made the United Bank of India Balance Inquiry Number available so that account users may quickly obtain information about their accounts.
UBI Balance Check Number
As previously reported, the Bank has launched a brand-new service for non-transactional banking called Missed Call Balance Inquiry Service. By making a missed call to 09015431345, consumers can use this service to conduct non-amount banking operations including checking their United Bank of India balance and receiving information about their mini statements.
- Give the United Bank of India balance check number listed below a missed call to check your account balance:
The consumer must dial 09015431345 from the cell number listed in the bank’s records in order to inquire about his or her United Bank of India balance. The consumer will soon get an SMS with his account balance after dialling the aforesaid number.
- You must visit your bank branch to update your cellphone number if it is not already connected to the account.
How can I sign up for United Bank of India’s missed call balance check?
The customer’s cellphone number has to be connected to his bank account in order to use this service. There is no need for additional registration after this.
This service is currently offered without charge, however you must have your number linked to a bank account in order to use it. Customers who have their mobile phones connected to their bank accounts can check their United Bank of India balance through the missed call banking service.
- To change their cellphone number, customers who wish to use the UBI missed call banking service should go to their bank office.
Other Ways to Check Your United Bank Balance
Along with the United Bank of India balance enquiry number, I’m listing a few more ways to check your UBI account balance for your knowledge.
Using USSD for Banking
Customers may check their account balance and United Bank Mini Statement via the USSD-based banking service.
- For United Bank of India Balance Enquiry – *99*63#
- For United Bank of India Mini Statement – *99#
In addition, you can transfer money to other bank accounts by dialling the *99# USSD mobile banking number.
You must finish the one-time registration process after dialling *99# from the cellphone number associated with the bank record. You may then start using this UPI-based mobile banking service.
Although registration is necessary, the service is free.
You can call this number and choose the option “Account Balance” to find out your account balance after completing the activation procedure, which takes around 5 minutes.
United Bank of India Balance Check by SMS
UBI SMS Banking customers can check their UBI balance by sending SMS to 9223173933:
To check United Bank of India mini statement, the customer needs to send the following SMS:
Customers must sign up for mobile banking in order to access the aforementioned service, which allows them to receive United Bank of India balance inquiries through SMS.
ATM for United Bank of India
Account holders must go to the closest ATM and follow the instructions below to check their United Bank of India balance via the ATM.
- Use the debit card issued by United Bank of India.
- ‘Balance Enquiry’ should be chosen.
- Your ATM PIN is 4 digits long.
- The ATM screen will then show your account balance.
Each customer receives a passbook from the bank when they open an account. The customer’s bank account information and available balance are contained in the Passbook. The consumer can check the bank passbook to find out the balance if it has been updated.
Mobile Banking with United mBank
Customers who want access to their account information on the go can sign up for the Bank’s mobile banking service. The United Bank of India Mobile Banking Service was created to offer mobile access to internet banking.
Account holders may download the United mBank Mobile Banking App to check their balance, see mini statements, transfer money, pay stop checks, and more.
United Bank Of India Customer Care Number 18003450345
For account information, account holders can also call United Bank of India toll free customer care number –
Call the United Bank of India customer service line at 18003450345 if you are having trouble utilising the above United Bank of India balance enquiry number to check your account balance.
Internet Banking at United Bank of India
You may carry out a range of financial transactions via the Bank’s Internet Banking service, including checking your United Bank of India balance. To see your account statement online, sign up for Internet Banking.
- Customers of United Bank of India can connect to their online banking accounts and check the balance of their UBI accounts by doing the following steps:
- Use your username and password to get into your online banking account.
- To check the balance of your United Bank of India account using Internet Banking, navigate to the ‘Account Summary’ section from the Internet Banking Dashboard.
- Customers may download bank account statements using the same facility.