JPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Apply Date, Eligibility Criteria, JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector Vacancy 2024 From the JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s job announcement, interested applicants may learn about the 2024 JPSC Jharkhand Drug inspector post qualifications, compensation, and selection method, curriculum & results due date test date. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission The JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission published a vacancy for a Drug Inspector in 2024, as it does yearly. However, the salary for this post was boosted this year, presenting a fantastic opportunity for job seekers.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification
JPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment: Every year, tens of thousands of job seekers apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2024. Candidates have been putting themselves forward for positions with the Jharkhand Public Service Commission for a long time. The government’s announcement of the JPSC Exam Calendar 2024 is excellent news for anyone looking for a JPSC position in 2024. Throughout this session, there will be opportunities for the following positions: assistant, clerk, officer, and faculty. The examination period for the available vacancies will commence in October 2024 and end in June 2024.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|2 September 1957
|Government of Jharkhand
|Written Exam, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Apply for the JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Online
- Go to the official website, jpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click the “JPSC Application Form” link.
- Click “New Registration” and provide your details.
- Fill out the captcha and click “Register.”
- After registration, go to the “login” page.
- After logging in, fill out all relevant fields, submit all necessary files, and pay the application fee.
- Double-check all of the information you provided.
- Click the “Submit” button.