Clients of Jio How to Check the Data Balance in Postpaid and Prepaid Accounts How to check your Jio balance with the MyJio app A option to check your data balance is available on the Jio.com website. Jio consumers will find USSD codes to be quite useful.
JIO Balance Check Number to Know Data Usage, 4g, 5g,
Jio, India’s largest telecom service, offers affordable, cost-effective solutions. The plans provided by telecom giant Jio range in price from Rs 98 to Rs 2,020. Access to Hotstar and other video streaming services, as well as voice calls, data, messages, and SMS, are all included with these subscriptions.
Check Jio Balance, Data Usage, Validity Using USSD Code
To avoid suddenly losing your perks, it’s crucial that you constantly monitor the Jio plans tab. We’re going to walk you through a few simple procedures that Jio customers may utilise to check their postpaid and prepaid balances, data use, and validity.
How to check balance and validity of your plan from MyJio app?
- Using the MyJio app is the most convenient method to check your balance. Both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Market have this free software.
- From the Apple Store and Google Play Store, download the MyJio app.
- Make use of your Jio phone number to log in to the app. For Jio phone variants, MyJio applications are pre-installed.
- The MyJio app can give your plan, together with its expiration date and 4G data balance, after your account has been setup.
- To view your smartphone’s data use trend, click the Jio data balance icon.
- Also, users may attach their additional Jio SIM. With the MyJio app, consumers may now link their JioFi and Jio Fiber accounts. Also, you can use the app to recharge, stream music, and view movies and TV shows.
How can I use the Jio website to check my balance and pricing plan?
- You may check your Jio balance on Jio.com if you are unable to utilise the MyJio app.
- First, visit Jio.com, navigate to the Mobility area, and sign in using your phone number.
- On the phone, enter the OTP.
- Details regarding the current plan, including its validity, data, and call advantages, will be available on the follow-up page on the next page.
- You can also produce a statement and verify the consumption of your internet package here. Also, you may download invoice history, lock your phone, and view your recharge history here.
How To Check Main Balance Of Jio Through Call?
- It is a good idea to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. You must do this by calling the business’s customer service hotline.
- Contact the Jio customer service line at 18008899999 or 1991 from your phone to learn more about your balance and validity.
- You may speak with a customer service representative, file a complaint, and learn more about your plan’s specifics, caller tuning, etc. by dialling the customer service hotline.
How to check Jio balance by SMS
- Using Jio SMS, you can also check your balance. The telecom provider offers this as a free service.
- Dial 1299 and end the conversation if you want to get the information through SMS.
- Customers may also send an MBAL message to 55333 to check their Jio balance.
- SMS can be used by telecom carriers to get plan information.
Jio users can get information about the validity and usage of the plan by calling the number of Jio USSD codes and SMS.
- Dial *1# to know your Jio number.
- Dial *333# for balance and talk time.
- SMS MBAL to 55333 to know 4G data usage.
- To know prepaid balance and validity, send BAL to 199.
- If you want to know your bill amount, SMS BILL to 199.
- To know about the current tariff plan, send MYPLAN to 199.
- To activate 4G data, call 1925 or text START to 1925.
- Send USSD code *333*3*1*1# to activate caller tune.
- Send USSD code *333*3*1*2# to deactivate Jio caller tune.
- To know the call rate, send TARIFF to 191.
- To know the Jio number of JioFi device, SMS JIO to 199.
How can I activate a new plan using my Jio balance?
Customers of Jio can use their balance to activate the new plan. Choose the desired plan from the MyJio app, then choose Use your account balance from the Payments screen to activate the new prepaid plan. You can use your primary balance in this manner to activate the new Jio prepaid plan.