Log in to the Intra Haryana Portal in 2024 to apply for an e-salary slip. There are a lot of new online services that the government of Haryana is putting online. Thanks to a website the government created, employees of the state of Haryana can now use online assistance. People who work for the state government can now use this site. On this site, government workers can get a lot of different kinds of services. Friends, this piece will tell you everything you need to know about the Intra Haryana Portal, so please read it through.
Intra Haryana Login
With this site, government workers can get their e-pay, GPF statement, yearly report, and GPF account services. Employees of these companies will no longer have to use government checks to get these services. Downloading your e-salary slip is now possible from the comfort of your own home. The department in charge has also launched a mobile app called Karamchari Sahayak App that you can use to access these services. That the government of Haryana is taking this step to help government workers is a good thing.
How do I sign up for the Intra-Haryana Portal?
If you want to sign up for this site online too, follow these steps:
- First, you need to go to the intranet gateway page. It will take you to the home page of this website if you click on this link.
- A new signup link will show up on the website’s home page. Click on it.
- The new page will open after you click.
- A form will show up. It needs to be filled out with the employee type. Finally, the form must be filled out with correct information about the other things it asks for and sent in.
How do I get my pay slip on internal Haryana?
- First, you need to go to this portal’s main page.
- When you get to the site, you must use your username and password to log in.
- After logging in, click the “e Salary Services” link on the next page.
- After that, you’ll see two choices: Salary Slip and Annual Salary Statement. Choose the first choice if you want to see by month and the second option if you wish to see by year.
- Next, click “Show.” When you click, an internal Haryana pay slip will appear. You can also view and download it.