You have a few options for checking your Canara Bank balance. You can utilise Canara Bank online banking services to check your account balance, or you can go to any Canara Bank branch and do it there.
Canara Bank Balance Check Number
The Canara bank offers its customers a number of benefits such as
- 24-hour internet banking facility
- Free SMS alerts
- Mobile banking services can also be used to check the Canara bank balance
There are six ways to check your Canara Bank balance.
- 1. Bank Balance Check through Missed Call
- 2. Bank Balance Check through Internet Banking
- 3. Bank Balance Check from Mobile Banking
- 4. Bank Balance Check Toll-free Number
- 5. Bank Balance Check with Passbook
- 6. Bank Balance Check on ATM
You have a few options for checking your Canara Bank balance, as we just explained. We’ll go through all the steps involved in checking the Canara Bank balance. Nonetheless, each technique is quite straightforward, and anyone can complete it without any issues.
1. Canara Bank Balance Check No through Missed Call
Missed call notifications are the simplest and initial means of monitoring the Canara bank balance, and they can be used without an internet connection from any mobile device. It works best for non-tech aware persons. Anyone who has a simple mobile phone that can make and receive calls may perform it.
These are the methods to use Canara Bank’s missed call notifications to check your bank balance:
- Step1:Just dial the following numbers and give a missed call
- 0-9015-483-483 for English
- 0-9015-613-613 for Hindi
- 0-9015-734-734 for the inquiry of your last 5 transactions
- Step 2: When you dial one of these numbers, your call will be instantly terminated.
- Step 3: Canara Bank will send you an SMS with your balance information in a matter of seconds.
2. Canara Bank Balance Check through Internet Banking
The Canara Bank balance may be viewed using internet banking. It is one of the most popular ways individuals use these days to check the amount of their bank accounts. You’ll just need a few seconds or minutes to complete it. The only things you require are a computer, a smartphone, and an internet connection.
To check your Canara Bank balance via internet banking, take these steps:
- Step 1: On your PC or mobile device, launch your internet browser, then go to canarabank.com.
- Step 2: Enter your username and password to access canarabank.com.
- Step3: The “Account Statement” option may be found under “My Account” when you log in.
- Step4: You may view the most recent 10 transactions as well as your Canara bank balance here.
3. Canara Bank Account Balance Check from Mobile Banking (Android, iOS)
In recent years, online banking has become more and more popular. With simply an app, you can complete this on your smartphone. For both Android and iOS devices, it is simple to download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You may use the canarabank.com mobile app on your Android or iOS devices to check your Canara Bank balance just as you would online.
To check your Canara Bank balance using the Canara Bank mobile banking app, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download the Canara Bank app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play for Android or iOS devices.
- Step 2: Launch the app and sign in with your login information to the Canara Bank app.
- Step3: After logging in, you may access the “Balance Inquiry” option to view the balance of your Canara bank account. Together with the most recent 10 transactions, check
4. Canara Bank Balance Check Number – Toll-Free
Elderly folks and those without much technological experience like this approach, which can be used on any phone. To check the Canara bank balance, use the 24-hour customer service hotline number that has been established by the bank.
- The procedures to take while utilising a toll-free line to check your Canara Bank balance are as follows:
Step1: Just call 1800-425-0018 from any landline or mobile device to check your Canara Bank balance, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 2: Quickly receive information on your Canara bank balance.
*All days save the 15th of August, the 2nd of October, and the 26th of January are covered by the 24-hour toll-free number.
5. Canara Bank Account Balance Check with Passbook
A passbook may be used to check the balance at Canara Bank, just as at any other Indian bank. Most villages who lack access to a phone, computer, or the internet like it. Also, it is the traditional way to check bank accounts.
After submitting an account opening application form and a picture ID and address evidence, such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, passport, etc., you can receive passbooks at any Canara Bank branch.
To check your Canara bank balance using a passbook, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Request an account opening and passbook from a Canara Bank branch nearby.
- Step 2: After receiving the passbook, you may check your Canara Bank balance whenever you wish by going to any branch of Canara Bank.
- Step 3: Find the “Update Machine” by going to any Canara Bank branch.
- Step 4: Your current Canara Bank balance will be printed on your Passbook after you place it in the Update Machine.
*If you need assistance using Update Machine, speak to any employee at the Canara Bank location.
6. Canara Bank Balance Check on ATM
Canara Bank customers can also check their balance through an ATM machine as well. Here’s how:
- Step 1: is to enter your Canara Bank debit card into an ATM at a Canara Bank location nearby.
- Step 2: involves entering your 4-digit ATM pin.
- Step 3: The “Balance Enquiry” option will be available when you input your pin.
- Step 4: Your Canara bank balance will now be displayed on the screen after selecting that option.